Become an Enterprise AdviserInspire Young People to Prepare them for the Future of Work29th Jan 2021
Being an Enterprise Adviser gives you the unique opportunity to work with a specific school or college, supporting them strategically and operationally to improve their careers programme and strengthen their links with the world of work.
- What is an Enterprise Adviser?
- Enterprise Advisers are volunteer business leaders who work directly with the leadership teams of individual schools and colleges. These volunteers help to develop effective, strategic employer engagement plans to enhance careers and enterprise learning within the curriculum.
- Benefits for businesses
- A chance to help shape the future workforce.
- Easier access to schools for employer engagement and interaction.
- Great opportunities to develop your own employees.
- Showcase your company or business sector.
- To read more about the role of an Enterprise Adviser, please click here.
- Click here to view a map of the businesses currently engaged and working with the EAN in Norfolk and Suffolk and matched with an Enterprise Adviser.
- EAN Business Coverage
There are also lots of other ways you can get involved and support your local school or college. We are often looking for volunteers for career events such as mock interview sessions, assembly talks, CV workshops, dragon den events, mentoring and stereotype busting workshops. To learn more about supporting your local school or college or to sign up to become an Enterprise Adviser, please contact Kieren Buxton | Enterprise Coordinator, East & West Norfolk by email email@example.com or call on 07770 390784
‘Employer engagement has made the single biggest impact in my school, we’ve gone from shrugs to aspirations and our teachers have noticed a difference in lessons’ – Careers Lead, Hewett